Saturday, June 9, 2012

Key Prophecy! A Hiding Place is Being Established!


Chuck D. Pierce
Glory of Zion International Ministries
Key Prophecy! A Hiding Place is Being Established!
We continue to give thanks for how the Spirit of God met us so powerfully during our Pentecost Celebration. Below are additional prophetic words that the Lord led me to release during that time:
"In days ahead war is stirring. The heavenlies are filled with war. That which is happening in My covenant land will now affect the places where My covenant people are being re-centered in America. This will affect the economy of nations in days ahead. 

"Though the heavens are filled with warfare, I have a hiding place for My people. The hiding place that man has built will not protect in the days ahead - I Am the only hiding place that can be run into. I will be a shield for those who trust. In My refuge, the windows of My people will stand the blast of the enemy. 

"Remove fear from you. Remove fear from you. The war in the heavenlies will penetrate the earth, but in the midst of this, you have a protective shield of faith. Faith now will rise in a people and that faith will not only protect them but protect their children and their children's children.

"Some of you are living in the moment of your change for the future. Some of you feel vulnerable in this moment. Fear not! I Am forming a protection around you in this time you are forming! YOU WILL BE new for the world to see in the days ahead! In the midst of this forming I am wrapping My wing around you like a cocoon. Do not fear. Do not fear, for in this transition time I will cover you and bring you forth in a way that you will soar in the next season.

"The paths are changing. Paths are changing; worship and release your unique sound now and I will cover you! I will go before you and I will be your rearguard.

"I'm sending a gentle rain over you for I know you need refreshment to further your path. A refreshing is coming upon you now for a path ahead will be a pioneering path. You need to be refreshed now for the days ahead! You will be established, even though now you feel un-established! Receive a refreshing rain that will cause you to find the place where I will shadow over you.

"I have seen your weakness. In your weakness I am releasing a vitamin of My Spirit to bring you strength to endure for your faith is moving beyond endurance, into manifestation. In your weakness, know that strength will abound.

"I am casting down from you that which you have exalted above My thinking. I AM the God that sends the armies of heaven to overtake the armies of the earth that are going against My Will. I have lands and people who participate with Me. You have grown passive in what I am doing. This day rise up, rise up, rise up and be active with Me as I transfer lands into My people's hands.
"I am coming with a diamond head drill bit to break through that hard pan that has held back what needs to be loosed for Kingdom advancement this hour.

"BE RE-CENTERED, RE-FRESHED, RE-FURBISHED, RE-COVERED, RE-ORDERED, and RE-VIVED! I AM COMING TO VISIT A PEOPLE THAT WILL RISE UP AND BE SENT INTO THE WORLD TO CHANGE THE COURSE AND PATH THAT MANY NATIONS AND CITIES ARE PRESENTLY TAKING!"
Blessings,
Chuck D. Pierce