Sunday, December 2, 2012

Victory is Assured

Victory is Assured

Many in the body of Christ are walking in discouragement this morning because of hard times. You have not yet seen the answers to many of the prayers you have prayed and the enemy has tried to come in like a flood with his lies. Now is the time, this very moment to decide that you will walk in victory. You are not defeated! You are a people of God that are called by His name, for His purposes and for this time. Much is yet to be done to see the Kingdom of God come forth and fully manifest in the earth. 
 
Many are suffering and you will be used to alleviate much of that suffering with that which I have put in your hands. You have been given much and have the ability to help in the little things of daily life that make a big difference. Perhaps it is a word in season to someone that lifts their spirit. Perhaps it is just being a good listener. Ask Me how I can use you! You will see open doors and in ministering to others you will not be thinking of your own needs.

I will supply as you praise My holy name and reach out to others. I am Lord of All and have all things in My hands. I know what is going on in this world and you are not to fear but walk in faith and wait on Me. Yes, My Beloveds take time to wait on Me. Many of you are finding it hard to be still. Many of you are fearing the future but I say to you I am your future and hope. Do not be discouraged but take hold of My Word and dig into it without laziness and you will find your answers. Submit to one another in the fear of God and do not let go. Esteem your brothers and sisters highly in the Lord and see their heart. Break bread together and remember the price I paid on the cross till I come. The Day of the Lord is at hand. Serve Me diligently and you will see me move.
4 because everything which has God as its Father overcomes the world. And this is what victoriously overcomes the world: our trust.(CJB)