Sunday, April 8, 2012

New Horses by Chuck Pierce

New Horses PDF  | Print |  E-mail

By: Chuck Pierce

Feb 1, 2012

"I have a new way for you to leap over that which has been in front of you, a new way for you to go over and into that next phase that I have called you into. I have a new way. I have a new horse for you to ride. It is not the horse of the flesh but the ruling white horse of My Spirit. Get ready to mount up, for I have an army that is not confused.
I have an army that I am mobilizing. I have a team of warriors that will now win the war! I am releasing royal horses of war, royal horses that have been prepared for the day of battle. They are made of My invisible, invincible power which is holiness. If you will mount up on My royal war horses you will move with power and distinction. You will be audacious in the victories you will win as I blow My wind over you."