Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Word Of The Lord For Canada - January 24, 2012

WORD OF THE LORD FOR CANADA - January 24, 2012
through Patricia Hamel




This morning as I read the prophetic insight (An Unconventional Year  put out by Mary Lindow with a Word in it for Canada and our need to respond with a heart of love (my wording) toward our Native people it spoke to my heart. After reading the prophetic insight this is what the Lord spoke to My heart.


Canada we so need to respond with the Fathers heart toward our Native people. They are to be loved and NOT despised. Father God is looking at our heart Canada and He is not going to tolerate our turning our back on these that He loves, paid the price and died for.

There are leaders in the body of Christ coming out of the First Nations People, and many more that Father God does not want lost but used for His Kingdom Purposes. Canada now is the time for you to arise.

Now is the time for you to wake up and God is calling His intercessors as we have heard by the Holy
Spirit through Mary Lindow.

Canada it is time to wake up to your prophetic destiny first in your own nation and then to the Nations of the earth.  Arise, watch and pray and see what Father God would have you do and how He would have you to respond to this Word.  Watchmen on the wall, arise, wake up and pray for Canada, for the leadership that they might have a heart turned to the Father in this hour.  Pray for Prime Minister Harper that He would humble His heart before the Lord and that God would use Him.  Pray that the division in the government would be brought down and that there would come a working together for God's purposes.

Canada I have called you to stand on guard for your nation and to love Israel and pray for the nations of the earth.  Even to go to the places I send you.  It is time Canada for you to arise for it can be your finest hour if you walk in obedience to the Spirit of God.  The Lord is talking and He is saying that the choice is yours and if you will walk in the Word of The Lord then you will have the blessing of the Lord.  Canada I am calling you to repentance a deep repentance for the way you have treated the first nations people.

Continue to pray that there will be truth and unity between the French and English and that there will be a united heart of love for those that come to Canada because they want a new way of life.  Pray and include those that will come to your nation that they might become children of the Lord and learn My ways for they have been called also from the four corners of the earth and you do not have a monopoly on salvation.  I am willing that all would be saved and come to the knowledge of the truth.

Canada, intercessors, men and women of God in leadership you have your work cut out for you.  Do not delay but come before the throne of God and petition me on their behalf.  I am calling Canada to be a Nation of prayer.  I am calling you to seek me and put aside the hidden things of dishonesty.  I am calling My church to love one another and to speak the truth in love.  Never sacrifice the truth of My Word for unity for it will cost you dearly but pray for unity and pray that the truth of My Word will shine as a bright light within your Nation.  Deep is calling unto deep and there are those that this word will touch.

There are those that will hear and this is a Word for those that are willing to have their hearts pierced afresh by the Spirit of God.  Canada reach out to Me, Canada, cry out what must I do to be saved and I will save you.  Love one another for this is my commandment and by the love that you show one to another men will know that you are My disciples.  The Lord has spoken, now live it and do it and respond to the Spirit of God that is calling men everywhere, north south east and west to repentance.  See what I will do with the Nation that walks with a right spirit before Me.